(Valid For First 1000 Enrollment)
Free Courses : Tableau 2020 Training for Data Science & Business Analytics
Learn data visualization using Tableau 2020 using hands on approach. Whether you have no or little skills in tableau, in this course you will learn tableau and develop skills that will help you present information and tell compelling stories using data.
What is Tableau?
Tableau is the powerful, market leading data visualization and business intelligence software using intuitive drag-and-drop approach that help you to visually analyze data and create stunning visualizations.
Tableaus simple interface makes anybody interact with the visualizations, discover patterns using underlying data and help make quick decisions.
Why should you learn tableau?
Whether you are an analyst or a business intelligence developer or anyone who has to deal with or present data in your day to day work, Tableau will make your life a lot better with its intuitive visual analytics.
If you are not into dealing with data but want to build a career in data science, data visualization and business analytics then Tableau is one of the most important tools you must learn to move forward in your career.
You will be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the data visualizations you will create within just a couple of weeks into using Tableau.
Your stakeholders and customers would see remarkable value in the data visualization you would create using Tableau.
Plus, if you have been spending hours and hours building charts using other clunky programs, then switching to tableau can save you literally hundreds of hours.
What students say about this course?
"I was familiar with Tableau even before starting this course, despite that I found the lessons bringing out an extra level of useful detail and Tableau features. Also I found the lessons appropriately paced which allowed me to try it out in parallel within Tableau. So I'd highly recommend this course to total newbies and familiar beginners alike" - Sendil A B
"I am a beginner and I find this course extremely useful. The author explains the concepts clearly. The pace of the narration is perfect. Excited to deep dive into this course." - Ram Shankar
What can you expect from this course?
Whether you have little or no knowledge about Tableau 2020, by the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Connect any data and walk through Tableau 2020 with ease
2. Build most commonly used charts such as line chart, bar chart, stacked bar chart, area chart, scatter plot, tree maps, pie charts, maps etc in Tableau from scratch as well as using the in-built templates
3. Create dashboards by combining multiple charts to present a broad picture to your audience
4. Build interactive elements such as filters, action filters, tool tips, highlights etc to allow your audience to interact with the charts and dashboards
5. Animate simple charts to create stunning visual effects
6. Create stories using dashboards and charts to convey a compelling narrative through data visualization
7. Create calculations using calculated fields, table calculations and level of detail expressions in Tableau
8. Apply data clean up techniques such as removing unnecessary variables, filtering rows, splitting data fields, combine and rename classes etc.
9. Combine data from multiple sources using unions, joins, data blending and data modeling techniques.
10. Save, export and distribute your work to your audiences, key stakeholders and customers
Who should take this course?
You should take the course,
If you have little or no existing knowledge in tableau
If you have some Tableau skills but you want to get better
If you want to learn Tableau from scratch and be able to create great data visualization
If are looking to move forward in your career by building skills in data science, data visualization and business analytics
If you are someone who works with data day in and day out and look forward to interesting ways to visualize data
If you are frustrated with the limitations of the clunky programs and the time you spend in building visualizations
My name is Farzan Sajahan. I am a business management and data science consultant.
I have over 15 years of experience in helping organizations make data driven decisions and in rolling out tableau powered business intelligence frameworks.
I currently run an analytics consulting firm focusing on analytics in operations, and marketing management.
I have a degree in electronics and communication engineering from Anna University, India and an MBA from Erasmus University, The Netherlands.
And I am based out of Chennai, India.
You can support us by donate with buy us a coffee. We appreciate your donation to our work for share free udemy courses.
Get courses alert everyday on our Telegram Channel. Join NowInsidelearn Telegram Channel
Share this courses to your friends, community.